Accomplished members of the Council name their favorite designs from showrooms at Design Center at theMART; see them in person during Design Chicago
Chicago, IL (September 26, 2019) – The Design Center at the Merchandise Mart is pleased to announce #DesignCenterFinds, named by members of the Leaders of Design Council, a growing organization comprised of leaders from architecture, interior design and landscape design firms from around the world.
Michael Del Piero, Michael Del Piero Good Design
- HOLLY HUNT (1428): Bantu Cocktail Table, Gregorios|Pineo
- Tai Ping (635): Ame I from KISO by Yabu Pushelberg
James Dolenc, James Thomas Interiors
- Schumacher (6-133): Magical Ming Dragon in Blue
- John Rosselli & Associates (6-158): Tribal Collection Lampshades, Vaughn
- Ferrell Mittman/Avery Boardman (1483): Single Horizontal Picture Light, Besselink & Jones
- Innovations (6-130): Facet Wallcovering in Turquoise
Scott Fortman, Gibbons, Fortman & Associates
- The Bright Group (6-166): Roulette Extension Table, Altura
- George Smith (14-110): Jean-Louis Deniot Collection
- Scott Group Studio (14-129): Empire Collection
- HOLLY HUNT (1428): Phoebe Drink Table, Matalliano
Bruce Fox, Bruce Fox Design
- The Bright Group (6-166): Glacon Table Lamp, Jonathan Browning Studios
- Hickory Chair (1477): Grace Spot Table with Crystal Grace Bowl
- Moore & Giles (1424A): Traveler Embossing on Valencia Suede
Christopher Kane, Kane Brothers, Inc.
- Sossego|Modern Brazilian Design (1445, 14-135): Gisele Lounge Chair
- Gloster Furniture (1452): Ambient Ray Light
Frank Kane III, Kane Brothers, Inc.
- JANUS et Cie (1420): Pivot Swivel Day Bed
- Made Goods (14-106): Wesley Bookcase
Jessica Lagrange, Jessica Lagrange Interiors
- Ebanista (1457): Brunello Arm Chair
- Richard Norton Gallery (612): Figure Studies, 1942; Albert H. Krehbiel
- Lapchi Rug Design Studio (6-160): Rhapsody in Yellow
Teresa Manns, Peabodys Interiors
- Century Furniture (1464): Galia Counter Stool
- Maya Romanoff (6-167): Weathered Metals and Hand-Painted Wallcovering in Silvery White
- K&B Galleries (1454): For Town by Michael Smith Kitchen Faucet, Kallista
- Pindler (618): Viottolo Fabric in Sapphire
Kim Scodro, Kim Scodro Interiors LLC
- Jean de Merry (1466): Infinity Bench
- Scalamandré (626): Andrew Jackson Floral in Noir
- Stark Carpet (6-100): McCoy in Forest
Shea Soucie, Soucie Horner, Ltd.
- Edelman Leather (6-128): Heritage Sheepskin
- ROMO (6-152): Mark Alexander Fabrics
- Designers Linen Source (1461): Alexandre Turpault Bedding
Tom Stringer, Tom Stringer Design Partners
- Watson Smith (622): Handwoven Carpet, Doris Leslie Blau
- Samuel & Sons (6-168): New St. Moritz Collection of Trims
- Paul Ferrante (1459): Water Lilies Chandelier
#DesignCenterFinds will be on display during Design Chicago. Over the course of two days (Wednesday, October 2 and Thursday, October 3, 2019), Design Chicago will showcase over 175 presentations, CEU programs, open houses and featured products, including #DesignCenterFinds.
Signage noting the distinction of being named as a “Design Center Find” will be placed prominently in selected showrooms, and each find will be profiled across Design Center social media channels.
About Leaders of Design Council
The Leaders of Design Council exists to elevate and enhance the value of design. The organization achieves its mission by nurturing a robust membership of design leaders with frequent education programs and networking opportunities, and one annual international conference. The member community includes leaders from architecture, interior design and landscape design firms, as well as leaders of relevant product, service and media companies. Members are based in over 40 cities across the globe. For more information, please visit www.leadersofdesign.com.
About the Design Center at The Merchandise Mart (theMART)
The Design Center, located in Chicago’s historic Merchandise Mart, is home to four floors constituting the world’s largest and finest design center. As a leader in the $65 billion residential home furnishings market, the Design Center offers the largest presentation of high-end, customizable, residential and outdoor home furnishings worldwide, all under one roof. Encompassing 750,000 square feet, boasting more than 125 showrooms and featuring more than 2,500 product lines, it is the ultimate resource for designers and design enthusiasts of luxury furniture, fabrics, floor coverings, wall coverings, lighting and much more. For more information, visit designcenter.com. Visit Design Center on Facebook and Instagram.
# # #
For inquiries on Design Center
Hello PR Group
For inquiries on Leaders of Design Council