What to Know Before You Go
As you plan your visit to the Design Center Showrooms at theMART, below are some key items to take into consideration in advance. The below information provides some general information and important guidelines on shopping the Design Center Showrooms during this period of phased reentry. We suggest you review this information carefully. While theMART is open, we recommend that you contact the showroom(s) you plan to visit in advance of your visit as each showroom may have their own specific protocols in place.
Showroom Hours & Appointments
The Design Center is open Monday- Friday 9am- 5pm, Most showrooms have resumed normal hours, however, some may be operating on an appointment-only basis or on their own modified hours. We encourage you contact the showroom(s) you plan to visit to ensure they are available when you arrive.
Guidelines for Design Center Showrooms at theMART:
Masks and Face Coverings
- Effective Monday, February 28, 2022, face masks will be optional in lobbies and common areas..
- All building systems have been running and continuously maintained.
- Please email the Service Desk at [email protected] if you need to schedule maintenance to your independent systems.
Amenities & Services
- All building services that you have come to know as a convenience, remain available.
- DesignHQ: Open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
- Park at theMART is open on the South Drive.
- Food service operators are open.
- Please email the Service Desk at [email protected] for a quote or to submit a work order request.
- Elevators will return to normal capacity.
- Common areas are open for gatherings without restriction.
- The building will continue to be accessible 24/7 through the South Drive Entrance.
- More specifics on entrance accessibility can be found under “More from theMART” at the link below
CTA/Public Transportation & Public Parking
- Access to the CTA station platform is open.
- Information on discounted daily “touchless” parking can be found here: MartParc Orleans & Kinzie-Wells Offers
- We will continue to maintain our enhanced and aggressive cleaning protocols for all common areas of our building using approved products and protocol from public health agencies.
- Hand sanitizer stations will remain at all entrances and all elevator banks on the 1st & 2nd floor, as well as on multi-tenant floors.
- For questions regarding cleaning or to schedule additional service please email Ian Sateikis with BMS at [email protected]
- Please report if you have two or more related positive COVID-19 cases to Property Management at [email protected]
Showroom Contact Information
Design Center Showrooms are offering flexible options to serve their clients and offer seamless service.
Follow the link below for the current best contact information for each showroom.
Design Center Concierge & More Information:
We will continue to monitor this fluid situation and updates will be made to this site often. For further assistance in contacting the Design Center Showrooms, or for answers to specific questions, please contact the Design Center Concierge at [email protected] or 312.527.7054.
More from theMART
theMART continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely and follow all guidance and mandates issued by the CDC, and state and local authorities. More Detailed Information on theMART initiatives can be found at the link below: