Design Center is your design education resource. Learn and develop strong business strategies to better your business.
Sarah Schwuchow moderated an enlightening in-person discussion with photographers Dustin Halleck, Michael Kaskel and Tony Soluri about what you need to know when presenting your projects in photos. They covered topics including:
- How to take scouting shots
- How to prepare for a photo shoot
- Styling tips for photos – what pops on camera, and what doesn’t
- Do’s and Don’ts in project photography
- The difference between real estate photographers and interiors photographers
- The value in hiring a photographer
- What to look for in the photographer’s style vs your design style
The event provided a high-level overview of how to showcase your projects in the media or on your website. Beautiful photography has the power to sell your services, build your business and enhance your reputation.
Sarah Schwuchow, President-Elect, ASID Illinois, Principal, Sarah Jacquelyn Interiors
Dustin Halleck, Photographer & Principal, dustin halleck photography
Michael Kaskel, Photographer & Principal, Michael Alan Kaskel
Tony Soluri, Photographer and Principal, Soluri Photography